What Sisters Need To Know About Men On The “Down Low”
By: Gillis Triplett
Type: CD - Compact Disc
MVP Stock Number: GTM-CD0793
Retail Price: $8.00
Availability: In Stock
The term: on the “Down low,” refers to males who secretly practice homosexuality while at the same time engaging in sexual relations with their wives and girlfriends.
This reckless practice has put countless women’s lives at tremendous jeopardy.
These women literally have no idea that the men they love and trust have put them at risk of contracting one of the most deadly sexually transmitted diseases known to man.
The emerging statistics reveal that heterosexual contact is becoming the fastest-rising form of transmission of the fatal HIV/AIDS virus.
This will be the most enlightening and empowering message you will hear on this subject!
Don’t be left in the dark… Arm yourself with proper knowledge!
You will learn the truth about men on the down low:
● Why these males choose to have sex with other males
● Why they refuse to admit they are practicing homosexuality
● Why they willingly endanger the lives of their wives and girlfriends
● Why they adamantly believe you can’t detect them
● Why you can’t depend on snooping and women’s intuition to detect them
● Three things you must do to protect yourself from men on the “down low”
● Why 72% of new female HIV/AIDS cases are African American women
● A little known but critical secret you must know about the transmission of the HIV/AIDS virus
Order your CD today!
Email this page to a friend
To order by phone 24 hours a day, have your credit card
ready and call our toll free order only line at:
Please note: The above number is an order only line!
For questions or ministry information click here.
Want to mail in your order?
You can print out the GTM order form by clicking here!